Right of withdrawal for consumers
(consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Cancellation Policy Rights
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Clicgear Europe B.V., Klaproosstraat 4, 6641 AR Beuningen, telephone no.: +31 850601654, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to pay you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with Except for the additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the We have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in none. In this case, you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract, return or hand over to us or to Midl Bijsterhuizen 1154, 6546 AS Nijmegen, the Netherlands. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods is not due to the necessary handling of them.
Reasons for exclusion or expirationrounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if unsealed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing is broken after the delivery has been removed.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Clicgear Europe B.V., Klaproosstraat 4, 6641 AR Beuningen, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.